School Term and Holidays Calendar 2022
Winter Term: January 10th — March 5th
- Saturday, February 19th – to be made up Saturday, March 12th
- Monday, February 21st – to be made up Monday, March 7th
Spring Term: March 21st — May 14th
- Saturday, April 16th – to be made up Saturday, May 21st
Summer-1 Term: May 30th — July 23rd
- Monday, May 30th – to be made up Monday, July 25th
- Saturday, July 2nd – to be made up Saturday, July 30th
- Monday, July 4th – to be made up Monday, August 1st
Summer-2 Term: August 8th — October 1st
- Saturday, September 3rd – to be made up Saturday, October 8th
- Monday, September 5th – to be made up Monday, October 3rd
Fall Term: October 17th — December 10th
- Wednesday, November 23rd – to be made up Wednesday, December 14th
- Thursday, November 24th – to be made up Thursday, December 15th
- Friday, November 25th – to be made up Friday, December 16th
- Saturday, November 26th – to be made up Saturday, December 17th
School Term and Holidays Calendar 2023
Winter Term: January 9th — March 4th
- Saturday, February 18th – to be made up Saturday, March 11th
- Monday, February 20th – to be made up Monday, March 6th
Spring Term: March 20th — May 13th
- Saturday, April 8th – to be made up Saturday, May 20th
Summer-1 Term: May 29th — July 22nd
- Monday, May 29th – to be made up Monday, July 24th
- Saturday, July 1st – to be made up Saturday, July 29th
- Tuesday, July 4th – to be made up Tuesday, July 25th
Summer-2 Term: August 7th — September 30th
- Saturday, September 2nd – to be made up Saturday, October 7th
- Monday, September 4th – to be made up Monday, October 2nd
Fall Term: October 16th — December 9th
- Wednesday, November 22nd – to be made up Wednesday, December 13th
- Thursday, November 23rd – to be made up Thursday, December 14th
- Friday, November 24th – to be made up Friday, December 15th
- Saturday, November 25th – to be made up Saturday, December 16th
For Italiano 1-3, Intermedio 1-4
For Avanzato 1-5
As an Amazon Associate, ItaLingua earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.
If you are a new student or returning student, and need help in assessing your Italian level, please speak to our Director, Francesca Gaspari, about an assessment. Please contact the School office for further details. We will be happy to assist you.
912 Cole Street, #349
San Francisco, CA 94117
Full payment must be made at least 24 hours before the first class. We reserve the right to charge an additional 10% for late enrollment. Pre-registration is required as we make every attempt to limit the classes to 12 students. We are unable to offer classes without sufficient enrollment (minimum of 7 students per class) and we reserve the right to cancel or rearrange classes if enrollment is less than the minimum.
Class changes can be made during the 1st and 2nd week of the term only.
Should you miss a class, please call the office to arrange a make-up lesson. Make-ups could be the same class at a different time, or another similar class that would be beneficial to the student. Make-ups can only be made during the same term as the original missed class.
Non-discriminatory policy: ItaLingua admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
Please contact us at (415) 362-6025 for any questions you might have concerning our Berkeley location.
|All regular courses (8 weeks – 16 Hours)||$290|
|Supp./Add’l. Practice Classes (8 weeks – 12 Hours)||$200|
|Supp./Add’l. Practice Classes (8 weeks – 16 Hours)||$290|
|Book Club (4 weeks – 6 Hours)||$140|
|Cine Club (4 weeks – 6 Hours)||$140|
|Travelers Italian – Postcards (7 weeks – 14 Hours)||$260|
|Short Courses (4 weeks – 5 Hours)||$150|
If ItaLingua cancels a class, students can transfer to a different class or receive a full refund. Students who cancel their course registration before the first scheduled class may receive either a full refund or credit. No refunds or credits will be allowed after that date for any reason. By enrolling for any of our classes, you agree to and understand our refund policy.
If you are interested in classes in Marin, please call our office and we can arrange one for you, if we have at least three students. Less than three and we could set up private lessons.