School Term and Holidays Calendar 2021
Winter Term: January 4th — February 27th
- Saturday, February 13th – to be made up Saturday, March 6th
- Monday, February 15th – to be made up Monday, March 1st
Spring Term: March 15th — May 8th
- Saturday, April 3rd – to be made up Saturday, May 15th
Summer-1 Term: May 24th — July 27th
- Monday, May 31st – to be made up Monday, July 19th
- Saturday, May 29th – to be made up Saturday, July 24th
Summer-2 Term: August 2nd — September 25th
- Saturday, September 4th – to be made up Saturday, October 2nd
- Monday, September 6th – to be made up Monday, September 27th
Fall Term: October 11th — December 4th
- Wednesday, November 24th – to be made up Wednesday, December 8th
- Thursday, November 25th – to be made up Thursday, December 9th
- Friday, November 26th – to be made up Friday, December 10th
- Saturday, November 27th – to be made up Saturday, December 11th
For Italiano 1-3, Intermedio 1-4
For Avanzato 1-5
If you are a new student or returning student, and need help in assessing your Italian level, please speak to our Director, Francesca Gaspari, about an assessment. Please contact the School office for further details. We will be happy to assist you.
Students may enroll in person during normal business hours. Alternatively, students may send the enrollment form, accessible from the Class Schedule page, with a check, credit card info or cash. Please send all payments to:
870 Market Street, Suite 701
San Francisco, CA 94102
Full payment must be made at least 24 hours before the first class. We reserve the right to charge an additional 10% for late enrollment. Pre-registration is required as we make every attempt to limit the classes to 14 students. We are unable to offer classes without sufficient enrollment (minimum of 7 students per class) and we reserve the right to cancel or rearrange classes if enrollment is less than the minimum.
Class changes can be made during the 1st and 2nd week of the term only.
Should you miss a class, please call the office to arrange a make-up lesson. Make-ups could be the same class at a different time, or another similar class that would be beneficial to the student. Make-ups can only be made during the same term as the original missed class.
Non-discriminatory policy: ItaLingua admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
Please call our main office in San Francisco (415) 362-6025 for any questions you might have concerning our Berkeley location.
Regular Courses (8 Weeks) $280
Supplemental/Additional Practice Classes (90 Mins.) $170
Supplemental/Additional Practice Classes (2 Hours) $280
Book Club (4 weeks – 6 hrs)
-if enrolled in another class $100, otherwise $140
Postcards from Italy (7 Weeks) $260
San Francisco (North Beach):
Casa Fugazi, 678 Green Street (near Powell), San Francisco, CA 94133
Parking Options: There is some metered on-street parking available.
Berkeley (East Bay):
Language Studies International 2015 Center Street @ Milvia Berkeley, CA 94704
Parking Options: There is some on-street parking available, and garage parking can be found on Center Street.
If you are interested in classes in Marin, please call our office and we can arrange one for you, if we have at least three students. Less than three and we could set up private lessons.